Sunday, April 29, 2007

Grossology


4/29/07 - This picture was actually taken at the butterfly exhibit of the Pacific Science Center. We went yesterday to do the "Grossology" exhibit, but this is the only shot I snapped before the camera died. Grossology was quite the experience! The girls were freaked out by most of it. Elena especially did not like the big nose you could go inside while a guy sneezed. Even 1/2 hour after we left, she kept saying "I not like that nose. I not like that nose!" We couldn't convince anyone to do the smell test. They had a place where you could actually smell everything from armpit to anus. Yes, I said it. They also had whole areas on toots, burps, poop and indigestion. If we had teenage boys, we would've stayed all day! The girls preferred the butterflies. Mom was just fine with that too.

3 comments:

Shannon said...

I know lucy would be saying "uckies" the whole time. Love that picture!

Shan

Barbie said...

The jr.highers I teach would really be into the grossest of the grossology :) Your girls are precious... love the Easter dresses and the prayer story :) Check out our blog www.justinandbarbie.blogspot.com

Kim said...

Oh! I'm loving this site and seeing pictures of the girls! They are both so cute. I'll be coming up to Washington sometime in July for some dog shows so maybe we can get in touch. Aunt Kim Thompson