Wednesday, July 11, 2007

The famous cousin Abby





Emma and Elena cannot stop talking about their new baby cousin. When we went to visit her in the hospital, Emma said "Mommy, her toes are kind of wrinkly and they look kind of weird. But we still love her." Ah, honesty. Abby is very famous in our household right now and the girls can't wait to babysit her. Emma said "Mommy, when I'm 8 or 9 do you think I could help you babysit Abby?" I said "Honey, you can help me babysit her now if you want to." Then Emma got a huge smile on her face and said "Well, that's what I was really hoping for but I just didn't know if it was OK to ask." Abby is also scoring points with her mom, who is sleeping more now than she did while she was pregnant! Way to go Abby!!

No comments: