Tuesday, September 11, 2007

First day of school






Emma is now officially a first grader!! She is going to a new school this year - Hosanna Christian. We couldn't be happier. Her teacher, Mrs. Hobbs is AMAZING. She loves God, loves those kids, and is an incredible teacher. There are 6 first graders and 5 second graders in Emma's class. It's a bit Little House on the Prairie-esque. Emma is now in a uniform, which we all think is pretty cool. Now the only thing we argue over is who does Emma's hair in the morning! Emma had fun taking some "first day of school" pictures. I'm going to attempt to put them in a slide show like my cool sister Shannon has figured out how to do. I'm too technically challenged to do it at the moment. But here are a few shots to give you a feel for the first day. It's going to be a fabulous year!

2 comments:

Lynn said...

Hi Emma.........I like your outfit. I sure loved first grade and I know you will too.

Lynn said...

Hi Emma........Ilike your outfit. I sure loved first grade and I know you will too.

Love,
Grandma