In our ongoing efforts to keep Elena alive ... we have now realized we cannot keep razors in the bathtub. She got into mine today while I was showering and attempted to shave her lip off.
We heard you guys are coming to visit in November! We can't wait to see you all again and meet the mischevious Elena. Hopefully the daredevil in her won't rub off too much on Aubrey :) it gives me anxiety just reading your posts. I think I'd have a heart attack if I was the one dealing with it :) They're both adorable!
2 comments:
I'll be sure to keep her safety in my prayers, what a girl!
We heard you guys are coming to visit in November! We can't wait to see you all again and meet the mischevious Elena. Hopefully the daredevil in her won't rub off too much on Aubrey :) it gives me anxiety just reading your posts. I think I'd have a heart attack if I was the one dealing with it :) They're both adorable!
Post a Comment