We had Emma's teacher conference yesterday. It was wonderful. (Well, who wouldn't enjoy spending an hour listening to a teacher tell you all the fabulous things about your child?) Emma got all A's - and for the first time - had perfect attendance! Her teacher says her 2 best qualities in school are her creative writing and the kindness she shows to others. We thank God that he is gifting Emma this way. She is just such a great kid - and it's all because of God's grace.
Here is one of Emma's stories Mrs. Hobbs wanted to share with us (written with her punctuation and spelling):
The Little Chick
Once upon a time there was a little chick whoe asked her mom for gold. And her mom said gold we shall not use. So the little chick tried laying a gold egg. And look what she got. She got a book. So she said I gues I can't make gold.
Emma's saying of the week from class:
"Speak kind words and you will hear kind echoes."
15 years ago

2 comments:
I LOVE the story she wrote. I am so proud of the amazing young lady that Emma has become. She's so smart and sweet. A great combination.
Quite a talented child if I do say. I hear the piano is doing well also. Love hearing from you and knowing what is happening.
Now, to keep up with family blogs you just need to add music. It is a nice touch. Just kidding...but it is nice.
Love,
Grandma Lynn
Post a Comment