15 years ago
Monday, January 4, 2010
Christmas with the Williams clan
Here is another one of our favorite Christmas traditions. Every year, we get together with my childhood friend Sandy and the families and let the kids exchange Christmas presents. Then Sandy and I get to torment each other by trying to figure out who can produce the best white elephant gift. I must say, I think I am winning. I mean, the Irish doll with the extra long arm ... come on! The best year, however, was when I managed to produce a calendar with local artists posing naked with their cats (or something to that effect). They were covering all the "special" areas. But they were still naked - and NOT models. I'm not sure that one can be topped. And I don't evern remember what cause they were supporting with this calendar. Sandy?? Your memory is better than mine.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Oh my! I can't believe you posted those pictures of me. As I recall, it was a very cold day and I had worn a hat for a long chunk of time. The flat hat hair with my puffy face is not a winning look. Yikes. You are so cruel.
Post a Comment