15 years ago
Thursday, February 11, 2010
Paying it forward
Our close friend Zach just did something that is pretty darn amazing. He donated one of his kidneys to a stranger. In return, the donor recipient has a friend or family member who will be donating their kidney to another stranger in need. It will hopefully be the beginning of a long chain of life saving surgeries. I felt so honored when Zach's wife, and my close friend Suzi asked me to be with her at the hospital while the surgery took place. It was an awesome time, filled with prayer, laughter and bonding. And I have to say that my respect for Suzi grew even more that day as I got to see, even more deeply, the way she loves her husband. I am so blessed to call you my friends. Zach - Ross says the kidney bean soup is on the way.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment