15 years ago
Monday, March 9, 2009
Still a kid
Emma is at this funny age. She's only 7 - and still very much a kid. But we're starting to have the occassional "don't kiss me in public mom" moments. It's like she wants her face painted, yet she prefers to watch the clown from a distance. As a mother, it's hard to see your little girl growing up already. But she's still clinging onto enough of her childhood that I'm not having a breakdown yet. She still sucks her fingers at night, cannot sleep without her blanket, and LOVES her stuffed animals. I guess I should also rest in the fact that Emma is simply a great kid. She's easy to parent. She has a heart of obedience and lots of compassion for others. Thank you God for this wonderful child.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment