Tuesday, September 7, 2010
The drop off
We tried to kidnap him forever, but it didn't work. Bandu just left us for his next adventure on Anderson Island. We took him over on the ferry and the girls had a blast taking their first ride in the back of a pick-up truck - no seatbelts! OK - we only drove about 1/2 mile, but they were thrilled. They also got to ride in the back of the Kobernick's subaru in backward facing seats.
We are so grateful for the time we had with Bandu while he was with us. It was a constant inspiration to live every moment with the Holy Spirit. I realized how much air I waste in my speech - how much time I waste in my daily activities. Bandu lives out what it means to "pray at all times" - and it is pure joy for him. I know lives were changed because of his visit. And I know God will continue to bless this journey. He had many people who wanted to see him on this trip. How glad I am that we got him for two weeks.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment