I was planning on getting Elena a hot chocolate while I got a latte. But the kid went so nuts for a latte that the barista made her a tiny vanilla decaf one for free. I have never seen a kid so excited over coffee. It was all she could talk about. We were driving in the car and I said "Elena, look at the pretty leaves!" And Elena said "God made those." Then she thought a moment and said "God made coffee .... God likes coffee ... Do you think God is going to drink my coffee?!?!" She was slightly panicking. I assured her that God probably had his own coffee and wasn't going to drink hers. She spent the rest of the evening asking Ross to make her coffee. I'm now banned from taking Elena into Starbucks.
15 years ago

1 comment:
A girl after her aunties heart. Over Christmas we'll go out and share a latte together (:
Post a Comment